Deer Park Schools: Mission and Vision
The Deer Park School District is a diverse and welcoming learning community that is committed to equity and excellence. We pledge to support our students in achieving academic and personal success while providing a safe and secure learning environment in every building, every classroom and for every child.
Our goal is to create an inclusive learning environment while engaging students in a rigorous curriculum that prepares all students to become productive citizens in a global community.
The Deer Park School District is committed to:
1. The belief that a great education is not only a fundamental right, but is vital in order for our students to achieve future success.
2. Providing our students with a safe and inclusive learning environment.
3. Helping our students develop as critical thinkers, collaborative problem solvers and lifelong learners who face both opportunities and challenges with integrity .
4. Embracing and celebrating the diversity of our great community.
5. Supporting students’ social-emotional wellness.
6. The expectation that each member of the staff and student body should assume responsibility for their actions.
7. Developing positive relationships with students, families, and the Deer Park community.
1881 Deer Park Avenue
Deer Park, NY 11729
|Dr. Danielle Sheridan
||District Administrator for Elementary Curriculum and Instruction
||District Administrator for Secondary Curriculum and Instruction
||District Administrator of Human Resources and Pupil Personnel